When I was pregnant with my 2nd I had major gall bladder issues throughout my entire pregnancy. It was beyond painful and I had to stick to a really low fat diet. I was able to get creative and came up with some good recipes. Here is a quick and easy side that can be seasoned anyway your heart desires. I also like to add cut up zucchini squash, mushrooms, bell pepper or whatever veggie I have on hand. Another tasty alternative is to substitute 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning and 1 teaspoon garlic powder for the spices listed below.
In a large resealable bag combine:
4 russet potatoes, scrubbed clean and cut into 1 inch cubes
1/4 cup olive oil (*or you can generously spray the potatoes with butter flavored cooking spray)
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
Fresh ground black pepper
Seal and shake bag until potatoes are completely coated with oil and seasoning. Spread onto a greased baking sheet. Bake in a 400 degree oven 30 minutes or until tender.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment