We have some wonderful friends that we are going to spend Easter weekend with. In fact, it has now become tradition. On Saturday we will color Easter eggs and our hosts will be serving these wonderfully delicious Mexican Pot Roast Tacos. They are incredible and well worth the time it takes to prepare them. On Easter, they will be roasting an entire pig in a pit - luau style! I am excited to say the least! I mean, really, what says Easter like a luau, eh? I will be bringing some fresh strawberries and fruit dip and Haley and I will make these cookies together for all of her little friends that will be there. Now that spring is here there are stands open on the side of the road selling the most delicious and plump strawberries! I plan on picking some up tomorrow. The fruit dip goes so well with it and is a staple at most family functions.
Fruit Dip
Using a stand or hand mixer combine:
1 package of cream cheese softened
1 jar of marshmallow cream
Add until you reach a desired consistency:
Orange Juice
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment