I made
these today. They turned out really good. Audrey loved hers. Haley is feeling a little under the weather so she was not as enthusiastic but I think she would normally dig them. Super quick to make and easy!
On the menu for this week:
- Turkey legs baked in gravy with mashed potatoes and a veggie
- Farmers breakfast with fruit on the side
- The old standby - spaghetti, homemade Parmesan bread sticks, and a green salad
- Pork ribs (not sure yet if I will grill or bake them), veggies
- Mushroom Herb Chicken & Rice
- Beer and Lime Roasted Chicken and asparagus
I usually meal plan every Saturday and shop on Sunday's. In fact, as soon as Corey gets home I am heading to the grocery store! It makes my life so much easier and I am not wondering what to make at the last minute. It also saves money!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
your blog is AWESOME! I am a big fan of menu planning too, so much less stress. I have been meaning to ask you, do you digital scrapbook? Your headers are super cute!
ReplyDeleteI miss Dee =(
I used www.scrapblog.com to create the headers. Super easy to use!
ReplyDeleteI miss Nen!