Welcome to Cook It, Eat It, Blog It! I have decided to take my love of cooking and share it with you. I am a wife and a mom of two girls (4 and 1). We live in Northern California not far from where I was born and raised. My interest in cooking began at a young age when I would help my dad and mom in the kitchen and play "restaurant" for hours on end.
With this blog I hope to not only share new recipes and kid friendly recipes but old favorites as well. I love to create new recipes and find inspiration anywhere I can. They don't always work out but I sure have fun trying! The beauty of cooking is that the possibilities are endless! Be brave, be creative and most of all, ENJOY!
it is freakin' cold here, not spring.at.all. I like your flower pics!
ReplyDelete